RBRcoda³ D|tide16 tide sensor
The RBRcoda³ D|tide16 is a cabled instrument with high accuracy, low power consumption, and the ability to endure harsh conditions. The sensor is easy to integrate with RS-232 serial output and a wide voltage range.
- Averaged tide bursts for 2Hz data
- MCBH-6-MP on all units
- RBRsolo³ D|tide16 logger variant available
- Depths up to 1000m (plastic)
- Low power and wide voltage input range
The RBRcoda³ D|tide16 is a great choice for many oceanographic and limnology applications and is designed specifically for measuring water level changes over time with tides.
- High accuracy and resolution sensors, with low drift
- Easy to use with MCBH-6-MP on all variants across the RBRcoda3 product line for easy integration
- Robust sensor design in a compact housing, easy to deploy