Join our team
Why work here?
At RBR, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. In fact, we attribute our success as a company in part to our ability to recruit, hire, and maintain a skilled and productive work force.
RBR invests considerable effort into research and development, which is carried out in collaboration with customers to ensure that the instruments produced are precisely what the customer wants and can afford. RBR is a global leader in oceanographic instrumentation, providing competitive and innovative products to scientists and researchers worldwide.
Browse our open positions, apply to join our team, and help measure the blue planet!
Current perks at RBR
At RBR, we offer some pretty unique perks for our team - whether you’re in the office or off the clock.
Recognizing how hard our teams work we want to encourage the importance of taking vacations to help you recharge and thrive. We promote a sense of togetherness within our culture by hosting monthly company lunches, where everyone can come together and share a meal. Additionally, we support your fitness goals, and encourage sustainable commuting practices.
Here’s a peek at some of the current perks we offer:
- 20 days of vacation, plus a company-wide holiday shutdown and paid sick days
- Flexible working hours & Work from Wherever Wednesdays (most roles are eligible)
- Day 1 benefits plan (medical, dental, etc.) & RRSP contribution matching
- Company-wide bonus program
- Annual fitness reimbursement program
- Greener commuting incentive program (bike-to-work, carpool, or transit passes)
- EV reimbursement program + on-site charging stations
- Charitable donation matching
- Monthly Friday lunches (on us)!
Join us on our mission to measure the blue plant and experience the unique perks that set us apart!