RBRconcerto³ Tx| Thermistor String
Thermistor strings configured to meet your measurement needs.
- Sampling intervals as short as 3s
- Up to 12 thermistor nodes with the RBRconcerto³ T12
- Up to 24 thermistor nodes with the RBRconcerto³ T24
- Large data storage and USB-C download
The RBRconcerto³ supports 1 to 24 temperature nodes in any combination of thermistors (up to twenty-four). Other sensor channels may be added. The thermistor arrays are made to order, and may be any practical length. They have been made to be deployed in sea or lake water, as well as underground, in concrete, in permafrost or in ice. They have been used to measure internal waves and for cryospheric studies. The array may be mounted in-line on a cable, or embedded into a rugged PVC tube for ground temperature measurements. They may be used at depths up to 6,000m, and there are versions for sediment probes. We offer an extended operational temperature range for the thermistor strings (-40°C to +35°C).
- 240M readings
- USB-C download
- RS-232 and RS-485 support for telemetry and long cable usage.
- Improved instrument design.
- High accuracy measurements +/- 0.005 degrees Celcius.
- New microprocessor, real-time operating system, sophisticated power management, and USB and serial connectivity.
- Mechanical redesign to reduce the complexity of the internal parts and more efficient use of the space available.
- Unique desiccant holder in the battery end cap.
The RBRconcerto³ T12 or T24 depth rating of 750m and is available for depths up to 4,000m in a titanium version. The temperature channel calibrated an accuracy of ± 0.005°C (ITS-90) over the range -5 to +35°C. Extended range calibrations are available. Typical drift has been measured to be 0.002°C/year. Calibration constants are stored in the logger.
|fast sampling||Up to 6Hz|
|fast averaging||Up to 6Hz|
|Power||8 AA cells|
|Communication||USB-C or RS-232/485|
|Clock drift||±60 seconds/year|
|Depth rating||Up to 6,000m (titanium)|
|Weight (air)||Configuration dependent|
|Weight (water)||Configuration dependent|
|Range||-5°C to 35°C|