Wirewalker data controller
The RBRcervello data controller is mounted on the surface buoy above a Del Mar Oceanographic (DMO) Wirewalker. It controls and retrieves data inductively from an RBRconcerto³ or RBRmaestro³ mounted on the Wirewalker.
Realtime data may be transmitted via Iridium or GSM modem, and is immediately available on a private website. Data is also archived on the RBRcervello for redundancy, and is accessible via a USB stick upon buoy recovery.
- Flexible deployment configuration using only a USB stick
- 4800 baud inductive telemetry for 6Hz sampling rates
- Iridium and GSM telemetry options
- Phone or tablet view of realtime data from anywhere on the planet
- Configured with up to 10 channels of data