Pay It Forward
The RBR Pay It Forward campaign enables customers to donate good quality RBR loggers to non-profit and charitable organizations and renew their inventory of new Generation³ products. Your contribution to the Pay It Forward program helps provide reliable scientific instruments to a breadth of important community projects while offering you a discount to bring new RBR products into your equipment pool to improve your research capabilities and reduce your purchase and support costs.
- Customers can donate working legacy loggers to approved non-profit and charitable organizations in exchange for a discount on new RBR equipment of similar product family. Example organizations include school science programs, youth STEM programs, and small non-profit environmental organizations.
- The donation relationship is between the original customer and the recipient. RBR does not provide any warranty nor support for the older generation equipment.
- The Pay It Forward campaign is applicable for the XR, 2050, 1050, and 1060 family of products.
- Customers are eligible for an additional 25% discount on equivalent product(s) to the donated product(s).
- Customers will provide RBR with:
- Name of recipient organization for approval
- Short story about why they selected that organization and why it will be useful for their research
- A photo of the RBR equipment from any related field project
- Permission to use the story and photo in RBR promotional materials
- To qualify for the Pay It Forward discount, the equipment must be donated and the new equipment purchased by December 31st, 2019.