RBRcoda³ T.D temperature and pressure sensor
The RBRcoda3 T.D is a cabled instrument with high accuracy, low power consumption, and the ability to endure harsh conditions. The sensor is easy to integrate with RS-232 serial output and a wide voltage range.
- Standard sampling up to 2Hz
- MCBH-6-MP on all units
- RBRduet³ logger variant available
- Depths up to 1700m, or up to 6000m (RBRcoda³ T.D|deep)
- Low power and wide voltage input range
The RBRcoda3 T.D is a great choice for many oceanographic and limnology applications, such as borehole monitoring, remotely operated underwater vehicles, stream gauging, or harbour water levels.
- High accuracy and resolution sensors, with low drift
- Easy to use with MCBH-6-MP on all variants across the RBRcoda3 product line for easy integration
- Robust sensor design in a compact housing, easy to deploy
- Flexible options for deployments including fast sampling options (up to 8Hz, 16Hz or 32Hz) for profiling and titanium options for deep deployments (|deep)
- Two sensors on one instrument